1. The prize draw is open to people aged 16 and above and must be a resident/citizen of Qatar.
2. Employees of INAAAM.COM or their family members, or anyone else connected with the employees may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from INAAAM.COM containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. INAAAM.COM takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by INAAAM.COM. If such you find any technical issue kindly contact the support team at the earliest with your purchase code/coupon code received in email.
6. Draw will take place only once all items are sold for the particular category and the closing date of the Prize Draw will be informed 1 week prior via email / sms.
7. One winner from each category will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed live on our social media platforms.
8. The winner will be notified by email,call or sms on the day of draw to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to our email,sms or call within 30 days of being notified by INAAAM.COM, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and will be given to one of the charity centers we support. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and INAAAM.COM shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize has to be collected from our office.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. INAAAM.COM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on INAAAM.COM’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by INAAAM.COM and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the social media, including any websites hosted by INAAAM.COM and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
14. INAAAM.COM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. INAAAM.COM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of INAAAM.COM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. INAAAM.COM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of INAAAM.COM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. INAAAM.COM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemic,inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by Qatari law.
18. Promoter: INAAAM.COM , AL ISAK TRADING AND CONTRACTING.